- The Uncommon Touch: An Investigation into Spiritual Healing by Tom Harpur
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Bronwen & Frans Stiene
- The Spirit of Reiki by Lubeck by Petter & Rand
- The Hayashi Reiki Manual by Frank Arjava Petter
- When the Body Says No: Exploring the Stress-Disease Connection by Gabor Mate, M.D.
- The Revolutionary Trauma Release Process: Transcend your Toughest Times by David Berceli, PHD
- The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Roger Jahnke, O.M.D.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Walking A Sacred Path: Rediscovering the Labyrinth as a Spiritual Tool by Dr.Lauren Artress
- Free Play: The Power of Improvisation in Life and the Arts by Stephen Nachmanovitch
- A Soprano on Her Head by Eloise Ristad
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- The Tibetan Book of Yoga: Ancient Buddhist Teachings by Geshe Michael Roach
- Stress: Portrait of a Killer
- The Science of Healing with Dr. Esther Sternberg
- The New Medicine
- Dr. Andrew Weil: Healthy Aging
- The Future of Food
- Food, Inc.
- The Gerson Miracle
- The Beautiful Truth
- Dying to Have Known
- Breath Made Visible: Anna Halprin’s Story
- Alex Grey: The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
- Bailar Para Vivir
- Esalen Institute Big Sur, CA
- McKinnon Body Therapy Center Oakland, CA
- Atlanta School of Massage Atlanta, GA
- Monterey Peninsula College Monterey, CA
- Dharma Healing International Koh Samui Island, Thailand
DHI offers 7 to 30 day fasting courses according to Buddhist principles. The courses guide each person into the cleansing process of letting go of old Karma stuck in the mind, body and emotions. Learning to free and empower one’s Higher Divine Intelligence prepares us for the coming Age with grace, wisdom and happiness.