- Do you often feel overwhelmed, both at work and at home?
- Do you feel that your life is out of balance?
- Is something missing in your life?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, you may be interested in The Circle of Life (COL) health and productivity process. At the time I discovered COL I myself had been answering, “yes” to these same questions. I started investigating different coaching systems but none of them grabbed me like the Circle of Life. I have a visual and kinesthetic learning style; that said, the instant I saw the circle diagram, one of the key foundations of the process, I knew this was for me.
Since 1987, thousands of people from every walk of life have achieved their health and life goals by using the Circle of Life process, creating success and well-being in all areas of life. COL has been implemented in hospital settings for nursing staff as well as patients, youth groups, women’s groups, businesses, etc.
Did you know that up to 90 percent of the doctor visits in the United States might be caused by a stress-related illness?
The Circle of Life with its powerful toolbox of methods, encourages self-reliance in managing health, healing and chronic health challenges, and can help prevent disease by reducing stress.
The Circle of Life is a mind/body wellness support group process that evaluates 12 areas of life, uses goal setting, breaks goals into realistic action steps, and uses accountability for effectively maximizing performance and productivity while implementing healthy behaviors and healthful lifestyles.
Helping you evaluate the full spectrum of your life.
In the Circle of Life you will be fully supported in learning how to:
- Balance your life: work, self-care, relationships, play, finances, family, etc
- Identify areas of your life you would like to develop or improve.
- Reduce stress and energize yourself with 1-5 minute self-care practices you can easily weave into your daily routine.
- Navigate major life choices in a focused, healthy and supported way.
- Create a personal blueprint for change.
- Utilize your strengths effectively.
- Make skillful life changes and stop guessing what to do next.
- Develop and implement an individual action plan.
With the Circle of Life Coach as your guide and the people in your group as your support system, you will learn to empower yourself and grow into your life. Groups of 6 to 12 people meet for a series of sessions. Each member works on their individual goals while being facilitated in a safe and supportive group learning process. It’s possible for individual clients to be coached by phone or in person once a week or twice a month as necessary.